New Smalltalk positions

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at ensm-douai.fr
Fri Sep 8 08:52:22 UTC 2006

Hi,

Here at the ESUG 2006 International Smalltalk Conference, I remind
people that I maintain a web page dedicated to Smalltalk jobs and
internships offers:
http://csl.ensm-douai.fr/noury/SmalltalkJobAndInternshipOffers

I got many positive reactions.
Some people told me that they found a job using this page.
Others promised to send me new offers.
I'd already got 2 new ones that I added to the page: one at Heeg eK
(Germany) and the second at JP Morgan (UK).

Please keep notifying me if you have new offers or if you found a job
using my page .

James Robertson also reported me that James T. Savidge is maintaining
another repository  based on dabbledb
http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/userblogs/jsavidge/blogView?
showComments=true&entry=3334682771

Cheers,
Noury
Dr. Noury Bouraqadi - Enseignant/Chercheur
ARMINES - Ecole des Mines de Douai - Dept. I.A.
http://csl.ensm-douai.fr/noury

European Smalltalk Users Group Board
http://www.esug.org

Squeak: a Free Smalltalk