ImageForDevelopers

Bakki Kudva bakki.kudva at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 14:46:28 UTC 2006

On 9/8/06, Damien Cassou <damien.cassou at laposte.net> wrote:
> I think that the problem arises because Monticello load a class and all
> this methods and then continue with another class. When Monticello loads
> a method which contains a reference to a non existing class, then a
> message is displayed in the Transcript. It would be better to load all
> classes and then all methods in my opinion ; I don't know why it is not
> like this.

Ah! That makes perfect sense. Thanks.

Your script is a real time saver. I upgraded from 7055 to 7056 per
Stef and didn't have to worry about reloading all packgages one by
one.  Just blew the 7055 image, ran your script on the 7056...piece of
cake. Thanks again for providing it to developers!

-bakki