gui differences in 3.9g-7056

Bakki Kudva bakki.kudva at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 17:52:07 UTC 2006

On 9/8/06, Ramon Leon <ramon.leon at allresnet.com> wrote:
> Apply the following changes for a more sensible look.

Thanks for the morphic lesson.

> TopRightCornerGripMorph>>gripLayoutFrame

Here you mean TopRightGripMorph.

>     ^LayoutFrame
>         fractions: (1 @ 0 corner: 1 @ 0)
>         offsets: (0 - self defaultWidth @ -20 corner: 0 @ 0)
>
> TopLeftGripMorph>>gripLayoutFrame
>     ^LayoutFrame
>         fractions: (0 @ 0 corner: 0 @ 0)
>         offsets: (0 @ -20 corner: self defaultWidth @ 0)

The buttons in the system browser don't change size when the window is
resized but the buttons at the top of Monticello browser still do. So
this must  not be happening in the morphic classes but the layout used
in building the browser window in Monticello itself. Monticello uses
Monticello-UI classes which in turn use
ToolBuilder>>pluggableWindowSpec ..etc I kind of got lost in trying to
follow the chain to find where layout methods are.

Where can this be fixed?

THanks,

bakki