[ANN] Kernel image update for Squeak 7056

Pavel Krivanek squeak1 at continentalbrno.cz
Sat Sep 9 09:49:38 UTC 2006

There's updated version of self-bootstrapping environment for Squeak
7056. Download:
http://www.comtalk.net/Squeak/uploads/20/bootstrap7056.zip. No
promlems with sources or changes. Thank you Stef and others.

This image contains 115 overrides of the current image. I will now
describe all on Mantis (issues with prefix [KernelImageOverride]) so
we will be able to create new fixes for Squeak 3.10 that will minimize
amount of this overrides and will make the image more GUI
indenpendent. Then I will create new RestOfSqueak package and I will
publish it. I hope I will be able to solve the last problem with
Morphic initialization that I have in newest versions.

I would like to see the Squeak separation into two parts - kernel and
RoS as the main goal of the next 3.10 Squeak version.

-- Pavel