[ANN] Kernel image overrides described on Mantis

Pavel Krivanek squeak1 at continentalbrno.cz
Sat Sep 9 18:16:28 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I added 66 new issues on Mantis that describe overrides in my kernel
image. They have prefix [KernelImageOverride]. Most of them will make
the kernel classes more independent on user interface and other
packages. So please feel free to discuss them and write patches.

If we will solve this issues, we will be able to have minimal current
Squeak image without user interface and other packages that will be
created without ugly short-term hacks. So if you want to reach this
goal, Mantis is the right place where can you help us.

-- Pavel