MS Font gives Square box glyphs in TextMorphs: why?

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Mon Sep 11 00:24:59 UTC 2006

Could I also mention that if you are going to print unprintable characters
as a box that you allocate space for that box?  Having a box print over a
printable character is really a waste and makes no sense.  There are
perfectly good reasons for including non printable characters in strings,
there are a number of protocols that use these characters as separators.

Thanks,

Ron Teitelbaum