Squeak Tutorial for Java Programmers [Link Update] [ANN]

Giovanni Giorgi daitangio at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 08:41:01 UTC 2006

Hi,
 the error on the Site was because of a test I was carrying out in the sunday.
Now it is ok.

I am planning an update of the Tutorial, but most of the base concept
are quite stable.
I am planning a chapter on Seaside and AJAX...
There are other mature projects out of there, do you like to see in
the tutorial?

On 9/10/06, Jason Rogers <jacaetevha at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sure, it would be really nice to include this.  However, would you
> mind updating it?  It's based on Squeak 2.8, which is quite old.
> There have been a lot of nice enhancements in the UI, bug fixes, new
> classes added, etc. since then.
>
> Jason

[...]

--