MS Font gives Square box glyphs in TextMorphs: why?

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Mon Sep 11 16:37:32 UTC 2006

Andreas,

I loaded your changes.  Thank you for the fix it is much better!

I see the solution to the 1 asCharacter issue is to remove the printing of
the box for this unprintable character.  This is not consistent with other
non printable characters.  It really doesn't matter to me, since the
printing or not printing of boxes really has no benefit for me either way,
although consistency would be nice.

Ron Teitelbaum