MS Font gives Square box glyphs in TextMorphs: why?

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 19:53:40 UTC 2006

On 11 sept. 06, at 21:36, Simon Guest wrote:

> At Sat, 09 Sep 2006 01:24:24 -0700,
> Andreas Raab wrote:
>>
>> The fixes for this bug are in:
>>
>>   http://source.squeakfoundation.org/Graphics/Graphics-ar.40.mcz
>>   http://source.squeakfoundation.org/inbox/Multilingual-ar.22.mcz
>
> Andreas,
>
> Thanks for the quick response.  I tried it with Squeak 3.9 gamma and
> it works fine.  I'm having a few problems with 3.8 - is it supposed to
> work there?  (Things seem to hang when loading it, and I don't
> understand why - will keep investigating.)
>
> I'm currently trying to work out the best way to upgrade all my stuff
> from 3.8 to 3.9, but I guess those would be questions for the
> beginners list.

Normally you should be able to fileout your class categories (if you
did not extend the system)
or if you have been rigourous you can save your changeset (open...
dual change sorter).
But I suggest you to take the time to packaged your code in
Monticello since this is quite good to manage code
and the migration will be easier (I hope).

Stef