Idea for a possibly better Collection occurrencesOf method.

Raymond W. Lucke IV smalltalk at raylucke.com
Tue Sep 12 01:53:55 UTC 2006

Heh. I should have caught that. :)

Anyway, I'm new to Squeak and Smalltalk, and I've gotta say, you guys
have a really great system here. I'm highly impressed and trying to
get my hands dirty with it as much as possible so I can learn. I've
enjoyed the process of learning Smalltalk much more than any other
language I've worked with thanks to the nice interface that Squeak
presents.

Thanks for developing such a powerful and enjoyable Smalltalk
implementation!

Ray