[OT] Sun has released the Strongtalk VM as Open Source.

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Tue Sep 12 06:25:50 UTC 2006

Hi!

"Andrew Tween" <amtween at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I just caught this on the Strongtalk mailing list, and thought that it may be of
> interest to some of you. See  http://www.strongtalk.org  for more info.
> Cheers,
> Andy

Yeah, seriously cool. I wonder if it can be of any practical help/use
for us in the Squeak community. Anyway, I really fancy the license:

	http://www.strongtalk.org/sourcelicense.html

...nice to see Sun using the new BSD license, but I really fancy the
last line. :) Ok, you can do air plane controls or whatever - but
nuclear stuff? No, that is where we draw *the line* goddammit. ;)

regards, Göran