An 3.9 image for developers

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Wed Sep 13 15:46:37 UTC 2006

Hello Damien,

DC> I'm creating a ready-to-use image for developers based on Squeak
DC> 3.9-7057. This image will be published in ftp.squeak.org. I would like
DC> to know what are the tools you use as a developer. The package
I also use Win32 nativeFonts (less important but I dislike the look of 3.9)
Look enhancements (same reason)
TracingMessagesBrowser (very important, keep down the number of
windows when browsing senders/Implementors and giving kinda static
control flow)
TricRefactoringBrowser (only selected Categories in RB)

Cheers!

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net