[cmdKeyMappings]

Romain Robbes romain.robbes at lu.unisi.ch
Wed Sep 13 19:35:27 UTC 2006

	Hi Steve,

The shortcut should be enabled by default ...

Have you installed some other packages that could interfere with my
shortcut mechanism?
Right now I am using a very lightweight system, so I am not using the
keymapper.

So could you tell on what platform you are, and which packages you
have installed?

	Thanks, Romain

--
Romain Robbes