An 3.9 image for developers

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at laposte.net
Thu Sep 14 12:10:56 UTC 2006

Klaus D. Witzel a écrit :
> Hi Damien,
>
> on Wed, 13 Sep 2006 17:24:11 +0200, you wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm creating a ready-to-use image for developers based on Squeak
>> 3.9-7057. This image will be published in ftp.squeak.org.
>
> Great, there even the new-to-Squeak'ers will find it.
>
>> Do you want other packages included ? Or preferences that should be set ?
>
> Yes, please not confusion with platform preferences like mouse
> right-left. Also no unexpected "automagic" change of := to _ and vice
> versa.

It seems there is something very strange with the mouse buttons. The
middle click doesn't do the same in windows and in linux. They are
swapped. Maybe something in the vm, maybe in the OS. I won't touch this
preference.

For the assignment, Shout uses preferences to display := or _. Don't
know what is the best thing to do here.

--
Damien Cassou