An 3.9 image for developers

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at laposte.net
Thu Sep 14 12:19:37 UTC 2006

[ Luc Fabresse ] a écrit :
> thanks Damien for this initiative.
>
> Perhaps, you could let the transcript opened by the ImageForDevelopper
> script saved in the image because it displays the list of packages that
> have been added from a fresh 3.9g-7057.

I think I will use Techo and put there some text files. One will be for
the packages included, and other for documentation on these packages.

> Damien, you don't give the 39 source file with your image in the zip
> file. So I use the one given in the 3.9g-7057.

This was to keep it small. You made the right choice. I will include it
in the released version.

> [BUG?] Using the damien image, when I browse a refactoryEngine class, I
> get a messageNotUnderstood. It seems to be a timestamp problem.
> am i using a wrong source file ?

I made a mistake in my DynamicProtocol package. I corrected the bug.

Thank you

--
Damien Cassou