An 3.9 image for developers

Hernan Tylim htylim at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 13:16:13 UTC 2006

Well, since Keymapping is also used by Romain's services (I think, but
probably we should ask him), and services are already part of the image, I
would add Keymapping and not Keybinder. Once keymapping is in place one
could re-write the window switcher to use a keybinding from keymapping. All
the other features of KeyBinder are already present in keymapping.

For 3.10 I would vote to add the required modifications to the squeak's
event mechanism in the squeak core so further packages could be developed
without relying on custom modifications to the event's core.

Regards,
Hernán

--
Saludos,