Q: senders of inlined #to:do:

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Fri Sep 15 11:36:41 UTC 2006

I'm planning for an automated analysis of methods in the collection
hierarchy which could be candidate for a possible #applyTo:from:to
normalization (only if performance >= ).

The analysis will be done by running Goya[1] and coloring the respective
callers and callees, driven by a dedicated set of TestCases.

But for inlined #to:do: and friends (#whileTrue:'s etc), another approach
is needed. Is there perhaps something that someone can share, or do I have
to write such a query with bytecode analysis tools. Any examples for the
latter?

Thank you in advance for comments, examples, pointers, all appreciated.

/Klaus

[1] http://map1.squeakfoundation.org/packagebyname/Goya