An 3.9 image for developers

Cédrick Béler cbeler at enit.fr
Fri Sep 15 14:32:14 UTC 2006

I chose
ImageConfigurator new install

> ps: ImageConfigurator>>allThmes  should have #squeaDevImage instead of
> squeakDevImageConfigurator...  didn't commit it as I wasn't sure

other small bugs...

- ImageConfigurator>>usabilityEnhancements is not defined

- if on a browser, we choose a new default one with the upper left icon,
RB is twice and once written RefractoringBrowser. In ImageConfigurator
squeakDevImageConfiguration   there is
    addSqueakMapPackage: 'Tric-RefractoringBrowser';
RefractoringBrowser open an empty RB. Is it something normal ?

Cédrick