Where can I find a use case or concrete example of setting up a service?

Romain Robbes romain.robbes at lu.unisi.ch
Fri Sep 15 16:51:19 UTC 2006

This way all the functionality you wish to export via services is
regrouped in a service provider, rather than scattered in class
methods as it was in the previous design.

Each service provider implements methods returning the ServiceAction
objects it wishes to define, and also act as a placeholder for the
preferences that are set through the UI.

Then the framework has only to search in subclasses of
ServiceProvider to find all the services defined in the system.

	Romain

--
Romain Robbes
http://romain.robb.es