url := SqueakUserManual isWhere: 'on web'

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Sep 15 21:39:02 UTC 2006

Klaus D. Witzel puso en su mail :

>> I was wondering about "Squeak User Manual by Maarten Maartensz" which
>> is on whysamlltalk.com but link is broken and googling deadends right
>> there.
>
> Then you are at the right place here. The folks in squeak-dev@ often act
> like a collective memory and they will know about than manual (I'm sorry I
> don't know it).
>
> /Klaus

I have it.
I put on:
ftp://elpelotero@201-212-99-13.cab.prima.net.ar/Public/ Helpzip.zip
password: elpelotero  (on approximate 09:00 to 20:00 GMT, dig and take what
you like, at your own risk)

The work of Maarten  is good for starters, I also could convert to my
HyperCardNostalgia and have in all Squeak format.

Edgar

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!