url := SqueakUserManual isWhere: 'on web'

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Sep 16 12:56:06 UTC 2006

Bakki Kudva puso en su mail :

> Thanks Edgar. I just peeked in there and there's a lot of stuff. I'll
> look over in detail over the week end. I have all the free books from
> Stef's site and a few others as well. But more is always welcome.
> Would love to see your HyperCardNostalgia package.

ftp://elpelotero
:elpelotero at 201-212-99-13.cab.prima.net.ar/Public/SqueakLight/3.9Compatible/
SqueakBooks/

You have some "SqueakBooks" what could open via drag and drop with
SqueakLight.
For 3.9, you should install the attached.

Thanks Klaus, if you are in different time zone or have troubles to connect
here , you could load also from:

ftp://squeak.cobss.ch/pub/SqueakLight

and in 3.9Compatible you could found some games builded in different Squeak
(3.2 to now) and what could loaded "smart" in 3.9 and SqueakLight.

Email again if have some troubles.

Edgar