In 7058 Changes go to "<no name -- garbage?>" Includes an apology and a fix.

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 12:13:57 UTC 2006

Hi jerome

Apparently your fixe does not work when added in the update
stream.... Like mine.
So I published two changesets that should work but against all
expectations do not and now I have used all my good energy
on that shitty bug.

(I prefer not to tell you my general feeling about the code of the
changeset and changeseorter).

So I can create manually an image but I do not want. I want a script.

So have a look and let me know

Stef