OLPC eToys!

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at squeakland.org
Mon Sep 18 18:16:29 UTC 2006

  Serge,

> Nice work, Yoshiki ! This is based on Squeak 3.8 ou 3.9 ?
> Maybe some of your optimisations, enhancements could be port to the
> Squeak core version ?

  This is based on Squeakland 05, or the one also known as Squeakland
3.8-05.  (Which is based on Squeak 3.8-6665).

  Most of the optimizations we are doing may not be really relevant on
more than decent computers, and many UI design decisions are based on
the particular screen, but sure, some stuff makes sense to be
incorporated.

  One thing, though, that we haven't checked well the compatibility of
existing projects.  There would be good reasons not to merge some
other changes.  (Again, we haven't checked thoroughly, yet)

-- Yoshiki