SqueakMap account - is there a way to reset password?

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 19 04:23:48 UTC 2006

Hi,

This should probably be in newbie .. Long time ago I create my SqueakMap
account, but likely not used it to log in (I assume, as I did not create any
SqueakMap release). No I am trying to create SqueakMap release, to check my
login info I went to:

http://map.squeak.org/account

When I type in my initials (mz) and what I think is my password, and click on
Login, I obtain a message:

"First login should be done using the link provided in the confirmation
email!"

I tried to look up the mail but failed, I do not know who would be the
sender  .. or .. is there a way to reset password on SqueakMap?

Thanks Milan