OLPC eToys!

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 19 19:22:38 UTC 2006

Yoshiki,

Thanks for sharing progress and plans with us, eToys and OLPC admirerers and
fans.

For testers, do you have any particular things to look at, perhaps loading
existing eToys projects, making sure they still work, building new projects,
or just generic playing?

Also, is there a VM preference for testing (3.9 on Linux?)

BTW, siplifying some menus sounds good  :)

Thanks Milan

PS: Just as a note, the Squeak links are slightly different from those in the
email (dashes were missing)

http://tinlizzie.org/olpc/OLPC-Squeak-960.zip
http://tinlizzie.org/olpc/OLPC-Squeak-latest.zip
http://tinlizzie.org/olpc/OLPC-Squeak.zip