Exupery State of the art? (was Re: Strongtalk vs Exupery etc)

Giovanni Giorgi jj at objectsroot.com
Wed Sep 20 10:29:03 UTC 2006

The real question is: how much is usable Strong Talk?
I have read some notes on the site and for the meantime is not GCC-compatible.
I fear the code is written in a quite old C++ dialect and not portable to Unix.
So I think Exupery is a stronger option at least for the next year.
What is the Exupery state of the art? How can be used?
We can compile some methods or images?
;)

--
Software Architect