(no subject)

Scott Wallace SqueakList at pacbell.net
Wed Sep 20 16:59:04 UTC 2006

Hi, Liu, and thank you for this observation.

Actually, the "correct" position of the Navigator has always been at
bottom-left.

Occasionally, in the past, an update loaded into a development image
has temporarily left the Navigator positioned wrongly (though it
would always snap back to its proper bottom-left position as soon as
the tab is "touched.")

We never worried too much about this because it only affected
development images (as opposed to the plug-in images used by the
educational community,) and only in a minor and temporary way.  In
any case, we've now fixed the glitch, as evidenced by the state of
the flaps after loading OLPC update 0973.

Cheers,

   -- Scott