Strange "Syntax Error" problem with 3.9g

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at ensm-douai.fr
Thu Sep 21 10:09:29 UTC 2006

Hi,

I got some strange "Syntax Error" notifications (see the attached
GIF) when:
-Evaluating "Object halt" or any other message that leads to an
exception
-When trying to look at failed tests in the SUnit test runner.

I had the problem in 7058, 7057 and 7056. But not in 7054.
I looked at ParagraphEditor methods and found that method
definitionss are not always available. For the doIt method, I got
doIt methodsFor: 'do-its' stamp: 'ab 3/23/2005 16:49'

When selecting other methods, I get again syntax error...

Is it just me ?

Noury