[ANN]: MorphicWrappers, MathMorphs Revival

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Thu Sep 21 13:48:11 UTC 2006

Hi Torsten,

Thanks for installing it, I appreciate you testing!. The project Installation
has this note:

'To get "Aearial Typing" work (which is essentially ability to open a
Balloon-workspace by just typing TAB), disable Preference named
"tabAmongFields".'

Could you try if it works for you? (Then you can just type "XYPlotter example1
plot" and enter)

We need to play with that a bit, and see if it works as you expected(?). We do
have a changeset Edgar harvested from an older image. That CS achieves the
same thing without changing the preference, it has an override though. If
things do not work as expected, we can apply the changeset.

In general, I have been trying to include as few overrides as possible,
esecially in widely-sent methods (I think there are only a few now, if any),
but if that the only way to achieve something, we will do it I guess.

Also, if you are interested, please let us know and we'll add you access to
SqueakSource on the project MCZ.

Hope this helps, Milan