[ANN][Squeak-dev Image] Version 19

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at laposte.net
Thu Sep 21 14:24:31 UTC 2006

Andrew Tween a écrit :
> Hi Damien,

Hi Andrew,

> Thanks for this work.

do you use this image ?

> It is a joy to be able to download an image with all these great tools
> pre-installed and working together. I've updated the wiki with the required
> Shout versions (only one was incorrect).

I changed the repositories to:

squeakDevImageConfiguration
   ^ self createConfiguration
     addSqueakMapPackage: 'AST';
     addSqueakMapPackage: 'Refactoring Engine';
     addSqueakMapPackage: 'RoelTyper';
     addSqueakSourcePackage: 'Shout.3.15' directory: 'shout';
     addSqueakSourcePackage: 'ShoutWorkspace.1' directory: 'shout';
     addSqueakSourcePackage: 'ShoutOmniBrowser' directory: 'shout';
     addSqueakSourcePackage: 'ShoutMonticello.1' directory: 'shout';

but OmniBrowser is not highlighted anymore. If I load again
ShoutOmniBrowser from SqueakMap, OB is colored.

So, it seems there is a difference between shout in squeaksource and
shout in squeakmap. Can you have a look at it please ?

Thank you

--
Damien Cassou