author initials map (was "2006-09-20 SqF board notes")

Patrick Mauritz oxygene at studentenbude.ath.cx
Fri Sep 22 18:11:09 UTC 2006

On 2006-09-22 19:32:00 +0200 tim Rowledge <tim at rowledge.org> wrote:
> Seeing this list reminds of a hopefully solvable problem involved in
> contacting authors; we're missing a few people due to deaths. Does
> anyone
> have a clue what - if any- legal implications there are?
contact the heirs, otherwise it's probably safest to assume 70years
after death (if the work is actually copyrightable - one-line fixes
won't count)

what leads me to..
"pm" (1 change) could be me (if it was in Network) - I consider the
change too small to warrant copyright protection, ie. full disclaimer
on that.

patrick mauritz