about official releases of squeak 3.9

matmo dmoc02 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 22 09:51:22 UTC 2006

Hello Stef,

I'm new to squeak/smalltalk but I am happy to run the supplied tests and
report errors if it helps. I have already created an account on the bugs
website after running them and getting errors. I have not attempted logging
any yet as I am wondering if the test runner has any feature for
automatically logging errors on the? As I am new I would hope to be more of
a help than a hindrance so automatic reports may make more sense than if I