[ANN] Squeak Documentation Project

J J azreal1977 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 23 13:13:06 UTC 2006

Excellent.  This really needs to be done desperately.  I would be interested
in any help I can offer.  Is there a list somewhere of who all will be
involved?  We need to get everyone together and lay out what gets documented
first cut, and probably try to make a cut at the chapters so the
documentation can be done concurrently.