[ANN] Squeak Documentation Project

J J azreal1977 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 23 13:39:03 UTC 2006

To do the automated stuff, isn't the documentation going to have to be
inside the image?

We also need to seperate future things from "first cut" things.  The biggest
enemy to any
project is "scope creep" (i.e. keep wanting to get more done before a
release).

It will be really nice to have documents auto update, but is not a
requirement for the first cut.  What is a requirement is making sure all new
users to squeak quickly can find documentation without
getting overloaded with hundreds of documents.