TextMorph not fitting bounds to contents on edit

Simon Guest simon.guest at tesujimath.org
Sat Sep 23 14:36:41 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have a TextMorph with autofit on (and wrap to bounds off).  When I
change the contents, by sending a contents: message, it recomputes the
bounds correctly, changing size to fit the text.

However, when I edit the text by clicking on the morph and typing, it
does not recompute the bounds until triggered by some later
unconnected event, such as a duplicate.

I think there's something missing in the update processing for editing
a TextMorph, but I can't quite see where it is.

Any ideas?

This is Squeak 3.9 gamma 7055.

cheers,
Simon