Swiki Permissions

Matthew Fulmer tapplek at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 15:39:42 UTC 2006

On Fri, Sep 22, 2006 at 01:39:43PM -0700, Craig Latta wrote:
>      The board approves the team and you as its leader. I'm the default
> teams liaison; if you need any help from us, please let me know.

Who do I refer volunteers to for wiki edit permissions? Several
people have good ideas and are willing to contribute, but I do
not know of a reliable way to give them wiki edit permissions.

Do I have permission to distribute the Swiki password to those
who want to help? I got wiki permissions from Benjamin Pollack
after I posted my basic idea on squeak-dev. I believe those who
have a willingness to help and some idea of what they want to do
should be given permission to contribute.

Is there a policy in place that governs who can bestow wiki
privileges upon others?

--
Matthew Fulmer