Squeak Beginners Tutorial

Cédrick Béler cbeler at enit.fr
Mon Sep 25 09:19:11 UTC 2006

Really good initiative...
I'll try to help if time allows
> * Morphic is "cooler" than web development

not sure at all ;)
consider seaside + scriptaculous, and I find it really fun and easier
than morphic. Each time I try to dig into morphic, I just ran away !

But I agree that it's better to focus on one target and morphic is in
the squeak core ;)
> We could maintain a separate Seaside tutorial. However, we do
> not currently have the organizational capacity to focus on more
> than one project.
If the UI is simple, maybe I'll give a try to make it in seaside... or
even in magritte, as magritte is a metamodel that can render as a morph
or a seaside component...

but I agree, it's another tutorial !

Cédrick