[ANN] Squeak Documentation Project

Bakki Kudva bakki.kudva at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 14:07:03 UTC 2006

Torsten,

I don't know why I didn't come across this earlier, but this is an
awesome reference for beginners to advanced users with sections for VM
hacking. If we could update the sections to the latest Squeak versions
it will be a great start. (Matthew, had you seen this?). One of our
first tasks should be to pull in all known references to one central
place, refactor and have ONE great ref.

-bakki