SqueakMap packages in 3.9g

Benoit St-Jean bstjean at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 26 19:44:32 UTC 2006

Oups!  Posted my reply in French...

Stéphane, I never implied that this release was s***.
I noticed the huge number of changes that went into
this release and good job to everyone.  BUT right now
a lot of packages don't load into 3.9.

I guess those packages will eventually get updated but
right now, this is very frustrating!

For instance, on my last attempt trying to install the
Chronos package creates a "Error occurred during
install: can't find EOCD position"...

--- stephane ducasse <stephane.ducasse at gmail.com>