forgetAllGrabCommandsFrom: Huh?

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Sep 26 19:00:52 UTC 2006

John M McIntosh puso en su mail :

> 141479220 143441188 3 >forgetAllGrabCommandsFrom:
> 141479220 143440912 3 >resetAllHistory
> 141479220 143439716 3 >startUp: 141479220
> 141954532 3 [] in SystemDictionary>send:toClassesNamedIn:with:
>

> In tracing I noticed at startup we invoke forgetAllGrabCommandsFrom:
> That looks at every object in the system and sends it isMorp,so lots
> of messages sends, very fast.
>
> In 3.8 it was run at shutDown: time if required
> but in 3.9 we now run it at startUp: time too
>
> 100 miliseconds there, 100 there, and well time passes

Smalltalk removeFromStartUpList: CommandHistory

Cures this and I could use the Minimal with your VMs

As I said before, you are not only a master, you are indispensable Squeaker
:=)

So Pavel, Stephane, take note for last minute changes in normal and in build
Minimal.

Now we could rip Speech , Flash, StarSqueak (no dependences or problem here)
and declare this Minimal the start point for 3.10 quest of Etoys and
Nebraska safer rip ?

Edgar

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).