Where in the academic world is Squeak?

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Wed Sep 27 05:05:39 UTC 2006

Eiichiro Ito a écrit :
> Sorry, there is no reports and publications in english.
> I posted a simple webpage to describe our system following URL.
>
> http://wiki.itolab.com/wiki.cgi?page=About+Defart
>
> We are interested in visual programming system using State Transition
> Networks.
> Defart is a first prototype system for programming AIBOs visually to be a
> robot soccer player.
> We have joined RoboCup Japan Community, and this year our team won a few and
> lost a lot.

Thank you for your translated information.
Unfortunatly, the AIBO platform will be discontinued next year ...
Do you think that your work could be adapt to another one ?

We are mainly working with the WifiBot platform : http://www.wifibot.com/

--                                                         oooo
Dr. Serge Stinckwich                                     OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /
                                                             ##