[OFFLIST][ANN] 7061 = Squeak 3.9 final

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Wed Sep 27 07:25:58 UTC 2006

Hilaire Fernandes wrote:
> Do we need to cool down the whole squeak community engine and relax a bit?

Not really much to cool down over facts, is there? ;-) I'm merely
correcting the obvious mistake of claiming that "we always said that".
Provenly incorrect, indeed the claim to the opposite was a *major*
argument for including a number of (otherwise hardly to justify)
packages. Just like Marcus says in that message.

Cheers,
   - Andreas