[Q] [Q] StrikeFontSet display problem for separators in 3.8

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at squeakland.org
Sat Sep 30 18:11:08 UTC 2006

  Sungjin,

> I've installed version 4 of AccuFont package and changed default font as
> accujen. The problem is that if I replace the StrikeFont with
> StrikeFontSet made with original font like this:
>
> accujenArray _ (TextConstants at: #Accujen) fontArray.
> a12 _ accujenArray at: 3.
> af12 _ StrikeFontSet newFontArray: {a12}.
> accujenArray at: 3 put: af12.
>
> then, the separator characters like tab, cr and others displayed as
> something like '?' glyph. If I revert it as StrikeFont then, it just
> displayed as normal invisible glyph.
>
> Can anyone know this problem? Can anyone help me? I'm using 3.8

  I tried the same thing in 3.8.  I copied and pasted the code above
into a workspace evaluated it, and then changed the code in the
workspace to "Accujen 12", but it looks ok.

  Is there something not shown in the above code?  Are you using a
character with different language tab other than 0?  If so, you may
set up the fallbackFont instance variable.

  Sorry for slow response.  Hope this helps,

-- Yoshiki