Is OSProcess usable in Squeak 3.9 on Windows/XP yet?

Simon Guest simon.guest at tesujimath.org
Sat Sep 30 18:13:57 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to use OSProcess on Windows/XP with Squeak 3.9, and am now
chaining back up the list of other things I need in place to do that.

Apparently I need OSProcessPlugin (for new VM primitives to provide
access to OS facilities not available in the base VM).

To install OSProcessPlugin, I need VMMaker.

Apparently VMMaker is not yet ready for Squeak 3.9 on Windows.

Does this mean I need to go back to Squeak 3.8 for now?

cheers,
Simon