News Team Monthly Report - March 2007

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Tue Apr 3 17:26:39 UTC 2007

Hi All,

News Team Report for March 2007.

There is very little but stats to report.

Our Highest read article for March:
http://weeklysqueak.wordpress.com/2007/03/13/minding-your-business-with-smal
ltalk-part-2-of-4/ had over 1400 readers (part 1 now has over 1500).

We are getting about 500 hits a day, plus we have about 400 regular readers
pulling data from Feeds.  Our best day in March was 1173 readers.

We were listed as the top blog post of the day on wordpress once, and were
included in an article about wordpress as the top blog.  We are frequently
listed in the top 50 wordpress posts, and usually in the top 20 of that list
when we post something new.  That list does bring in a lot of readers.

Most of our articles are read by about 500 people.  Some of our older
articles still get a number of readers.

We also are getting picked up by a number of other blogs:
http://tinyurl.com/2vgyao  it's always fun to watch who references us.

We really could use some new members.  If you have an interest in writing
articles for weeklysqueak please contact me.

Thanks,

Ron Teitelbaum
Squeak News Team Leader