[ANN] Permanent associate professor at Douai, France - Only 10 days left for applications

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at ensm-douai.fr
Wed Apr 4 09:44:27 UTC 2007

Dear Smalltalkers,

Please note that applications can be submitted until : 13th april.
A permanent associate professor position in is open at the Ecole des
Mines de Douai.
Applicants should be holding a PhD and be willing to collaborate with
our team members in both teaching and research activities.

Our research topic is about "Software Component-Based Engineering for
Embedded and Distributed Systems". More precisely, the new associate
professor will participate to one of the following themes: Software
Component-Based Models and Architectures, Learning and Adaptation in
Multi-Agent Systems, Software Components dedicated to Robotics and
Mobile Devices.

Targeted application domains are: Intelligent Transport Systems,
Distributed Information Systems, Ambiant Intelligence and Robotics.

More info on: http://csl.ensm-douai.fr/noury/
SmalltalkJobAndInternshipOffers#2007-03-09
Noury
Dr. Noury Bouraqadi - Enseignant/Chercheur
ARMINES - Ecole des Mines de Douai - Dept. I.A.
http://csl.ensm-douai.fr/noury

European Smalltalk Users Group Board
http://www.esug.org