DEADLINE for Squeak contributor agreements: 1 May 2007

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Wed Apr 4 18:59:46 UTC 2007

hi ale

This is really important that we get squeak free.
We got ****really**** hurt in the past because we could not get into
linux and open-source conference.
This was reallllllly boring about 40 emails and kind of shit.
So I hope that every people willing to help squeak will sign this
agreement and that we will get a free Squeak

Stef