see paypal merchant tools Re: SqF pages PayPal button help needed

Nicholas Bennett nicholasjbennett at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 5 03:17:47 UTC 2007

If you login to your paypal account (I think it has to be a business account
- but still free) you can go to merchant tools (something like that) and a
few clicks away are wizards to generate the HTML. they also have a number of
docs that describe all the more intricate ways to interface.

regards,
nicholas