[Squeak-doc] Roadmap proposal for the Squeak Documentation Team in 2007

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Apr 6 01:10:00 UTC 2007

On 5-Apr-07, at 3:10 PM, Matthew Fulmer wrote:

> Max OrHai reminded me that we already have an excellent medium
> for storing Squeak documentation, better than Sophie, Pier, or
> anything else:
>
> COMMENTS!!!

Remember that comments (class or method) can make use of the linkage
capabilities built into Squeak.
You can link pretty much any bit of text to class comments, class
definitons, class hierarchies, methods or URLs.
cmd-6 opens the menu with those items near the end. To quote a
message I sent to colleagues earlier this week:-

tim
Strange OpCodes: HAL: Murder Operator