VM freeze and crash when saving

Florian Minjat florian.minjat at emn.fr
Fri Apr 6 14:25:09 UTC 2007

Florian Minjat wrote:
> It was ok for the sources.
> I tried differents things, all with differents errors...
> But I also tried "OSProcess thisOSProcess" and I got a process with the
> right pid. So no plugin required and wind waving since one hour...
>
> I tried to see the man page of fork (man fork, man 2 fork, ...), but I
> don't have any.
>
> Florian

Ok I don't understand a thing sometimes.
After all this trouble to make this work, I tried again to create a
forked image.
And it worked !
No idea what changed. Because I saved my image under another name when
I got vmmaker and all the stuff to build the plugin. So I though it
could come from the installation of vmmaker.
But when I rolled back to my previous image, it worked too...

So now I use a forked vm to save my image and another forked vm to
save my bdd.

Hope this will stay stable.
Thanks a lot for the help.

Florian